Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Our PD Trip


on 30 Dec 2006, me and my dearest piew went to PD for a weekend of relaxation. Is really been long time since the last time we went to trip together. We start our journey after waking up for a good night sleep. aiks, i am pull from the bed at 8++am by piew. i knew he cannot wait to go for thr trip. Then we thought of starting the journey, but aiks again, my dad took my car to Pasar. So we took piew's car to Taipan for breakfast. Is been long since the last breakfast we took. This is because we are the two loving piggy! We took a very cheap breakfast in Leo coffe house. Really cheap and nice! We finish about 10++ then go back, take car and here we gogogogo.


We reach PD at about 11.00am. Check in Corus Hotel. No bad la. Then go sun bathing and little bit of swimming. We enjoyed a lot! Real relaxing. Just sit under the sun, in front of the pool and read magazine. Forget our back is facing the sea. So nice! Then afternoon, lepak a bit here and there. Eat alot! Fat oredy.. Then came back in the evening. I tell you, is really great just lying on the sand, winds blow. Read, eat and chat..

Kind of romantic also. Night time, another romantic dinner. OOOppss.. I forget the name of the restaurant + bar. But i had a very original spaghetti and piew had a simple emm i think is the Chicken chop with some greenny sauce. The only thing is I do not like the Aunty Waitress. So action!
Forget after that we went pasar malam but is too full to eat anything! Fat again

Photo time! THis is the first time I post pictures in the blog. Good Luck :@)

As a conclusion: Is really been a great trip, i am so glad all the sadness do fly away from us. The trip was nice, whether is HOT as my piew love it. Really miss it! We are waiting for another trip again. Piew this time, you really organize it. You need to thanks me because i plan. Anyway i do thanks you by paying everything for me. Hehe. As for now, i love you.


Wonderful trip!

No comments: