Monday, May 07, 2007

My 26th birthday...old liao??

Happy birth day to me. Here i would like to thank to my lovely family, my piew and definetely my group of jimui for being there to celebrate my birthday on the 4th May 2007. Do also thanks to my friends and families that sms and call me up on that day.

It all started with my piew sending me the below cakes on 12am 4th may 2007. You are most right he is the first to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Yeah...i am so surprise he came on that nite. thanks piew....i love you very much.

My family celebrate with me in TGIF subang. heheh my bro in law pay for the expensive dinner. thanks again! it was a special birthday dinner. Thanks mom, dad, sisters, bro in law and my 2 nieces.. i love you all again.
THis is the 2nd cake. My sisters bought it to me. it taste special and nice of course!
Hahahaha...and this of course is my birthday gifts...cards are my favourite. I will upload piew's card when the digi cam is ready then. It is out of battery..hehe..
ANd this is tang tang tang tang!! piew gave me the Sony MP3 player! i want it for such a long long time... i love you again!


P/s: to Ms Yeong Hui Ling, here i would like to request to you to send the pictures ASAP. I am still waiting to upload the pretty pictures of my dear dear dear piggy jimui. Eventhough you do not want me to expose your look, please send it ASAP because cps and dss want to be expose. Sekian terima Kasih!!!!

*** Finally my reporter friend Ms Yeong manage to send me the photos taken. THis is really my best jimui after so many friends of finding.. I love you all very much. Muakss Muakssss

Lastly..i thanks all of you all again. I really appreciate what i had..jimui, families and my piew. I love you all. without you all, my life will not be complete!...

No comments: