Monday, September 03, 2007

Memories in iQDynamics

Time flies..is time to say good bye again to my lovely colleagues..my 4 months in IQ let me know there are such good colleagues that can turn to being close friends. Eventhough our friendship is started not long ago but I felt everyone work in a TEAM. Everyone is sincere, honest, friendly and caring to each other. This is definetely one of the superb memories I had during my working time. I will miss you all very much.


Again thanks to Fiona. SHe is just a very simple and nice girl SHe is the very super friendly girl that will definetely be there to approach all the newbies! Without her, I an still hanging with NO Knowledge of the systems and will not get to know more of the other like kenny, chin, kawai, siew meng, yvnonne, gimmy, meiling, chong, lee, kaliva and etc. just too many to mentioned. Our memories are a lot. From the Boat HOuse up to the PHBB copmany. We have much in common I could Say.


Not to forget Kenny Zai, the japanese alook guy in our office. He also quite talkative but we also chat alot in the MSN. emm..is chin's turn..he just a very shy developer but very famous because our lovely IVY always look for him. When he start to talks, fiona get very excited. They are the mouse and cat! Ha haha.. Next is Mr Kawai, emm..he is also a nice guy..getting marry soon with his girl. HE IS HAMIDAH'S favourite. Make me and fiona so jealous.




Another one is SIew Meng, he is a out going Sales. Out Going mean you hardly see him in the office. If I am not mistaken..I only lunch with him 1 or 2 times only. He can eat alot. Do not estimate from his body size. Small but eat damm a lot.




Next is So called aunty Yvonne..PLease do not guess how old is she? Her age is a lie..She is just a aunty living in the body of a small, cute, pretty and young girl. SHe told me she can drive fast and furious..BUt she is too polite in her look. Haha..

Last but not least, I really enjoy my 4 months here.. too bad i got a BETTER OFFER..i need to leave..You are my best colleagues I ever met. Frankly..To fiona, I am sure you understand why i say so? Really thanks..I sincerely wish all the best to each of you all.. I will be missing you all very much...Thanks..



2 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

OMG..these pics are...."awesome"...**shaking head**

piewjenn said...

thanks...is my colleagues and me ma..i told you my colleagues are fun and easy!