Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our new home sweet home@10Sept2007

During my one week holidays after joining IQ. The first thing I did is to visit our home. So below are some of the updates of my house. As for this trip, both my sis ching and ping also follow me to visit my home as they are curious how my home look like? hahaha..even my mom and dad also have not seen yet..


a. door nob is already been attached


b. view from our room - the master bed room


c. looking out from the hall


d. hehe... the master bed toilet that once with the tapian


e. the number 13..good luck number la..


f. the walk in to the house


g. front view


h. side view

Update again ya..our home growing and seem like its going to be ready very soon.... for those who wish to buy gift for my new house.. just a tip..do not buy it first.. i got a list to choose from..sorry as i am quite choosy...hahahahaha....

No comments: