Saturday, February 16, 2008

Christmas BBQ 2007

Hi, is another christmas at my ta jie house. We BBQ again. WE love BBQ. On that day, piew worked. So he came late. We also reached bout 9++. Waited for mom and piew.


When we reach, the cooker is just nice to BBQ. So end up i BBQ for my dad, piew and bro chua seng. I ate after that after being mumbling by piew because he said i should have eat while im hungry. Get scolded..blek..
BBQ is really nice. I really love it very much. It is really a good way for family gathering. Those OLD people will always get pampered as they do not BBQ and just waiting to makan only. hahaha..THose old people are my dad and my mom of course. hahah..See la, we do not even have a proper place to eat. Need to eat at outside..hehehe.. but it is romantic o.
WE took the same location as backdrop again for the photo. that all for the christmas 2007 blog.


BYE bye..

No comments: