Saturday, February 16, 2008

Michael Wong Concert@Genting World of Entertainment

Thanks to Michael Wong Kuan Liang, we manage to bring my dad and my mom to genting after many many years. I am really glad that both my parents agree to go with me. Also would like to thanks to my bro chua seng and ping to win the RM200++ ticket to watch the concert. At the same time, my parents also went for the concert. Cool right? I wonder whether 2 of them are boring or not. Hahaha..

My face look so dull without any make up. This is my real look. Ugly right? Thanks to piew that never complain. I will make myself prettier i promise. Haha..

Below are my parents...they look old but I am glad I am still staying with them. Although my dad look serious, but we know in his heart. He love us very much. THanks for bringing us up. Also to my mom thanks for always being there when we are having trouble and also to cook nice food to me that make me gainning weight a lot.


Hahaha..finally my dad pay for the lunch. He is so happy till he wanted to treat us in a high class vege restaurant. thanks to him we have a great lunch in genting.

Our family photo at Genting Hotel. Chilling..


Me and piew @ the merry go round. I always believe that merry go round is a romantic place. Maybe i dream a lot since i was young..hehehe..
From the trip, i learned that family is very important. No matter how rich you are, without family. Our heart will be so lonely. Treasure family means treasure urself.

No comments: