Sunday, May 04, 2008

My 2008 Birthday..

Another wonderful birthday..would like to give a special thanks to my dear piew that gives me lot of surprise and of course to love me so much. to my papa that always have a fierce face to teach me to be brave and independent. to my mama that always there to do all the cleaning and cooking and loving to me. to all my sisters (wm, ching and ping) that always be there to buy me gifts and bring the girls to celebrate my birthday. to my best jimui cps for always be there to listen to all my nonsense. to all my friends that always be there . my life will not be complete without the appearance of you all..thanks and i love you all very much..


I am very happy to celebrate a simple birthday with my family. Also thanks to my kai chai, eric, daniel, alex, chan, cps and hui ling for celebrating my birthday on the 3rd May. I enjoy the big big tea in OUG wongkok..thanks..

To my dear little girls, i am glad they are able to sing birthday song to me..both of them still have different characters..haha..

We have a great time in WOndermilk Cupcakes in DU, the place i always dream of as i love th cutty cupcakes..really never know that i will be celebrating there..

My lovely 2 sets of cupcakes, strawberry dreams and oreo dream...muakss..really nice!

Little cupcakes that my nieces love it too very much..the special small cakes for the early of the morning on 4th May 2008..

See the aunty LYZ, playing with her cupcakes in her mouth...really enjoy so much..Thanks to everyone..Also take the opportunity to wish my brother albert and my x boss (Mr CY Yew) that are sharing the same birthday date with me. My dream is always to have a happy and healthy family..Muakss

No comments: