Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our 6th Anniversary being together - 20080819

Time flies. This is the 6th anniversary of being together with piew. I still remember during this day, I am not feeling very well. So he came over after work to bring me to nice food as I do not have appetite to eat for few days. We went to Subang, TOMOE. A pure Japanese Restaurant. Piew introduces me to many Japanese food that he used to eat during his trip to Japan..


This is the started before the main menu arrives, as usual that was some sushi and thats are squids with Wasabi. Very delicious I could say..



We manage to capture some photos during the eating session. This is how i look when i am being sick and happy at the same time. As usual, piew is carrying his smile whenever he is.


We did also manage to do some self cooking in piew's apartment. Basically he is the one that prepares everything from buying until cooking. Yes, he cooks my favourite pasta for the evening. The special thing is he also cooked chicken chop with gravy. I guess he is really a loving cook.



With his heart, he too never forgets to buy some beers for the celebration of the special day of our life. Both of us enjoy drinking at happy occassions.


I am really happy to see all the food prepare by him with lots of care and love in each of the plate.


He knows I enjoyed receiving and collecting cards. So he never forget to give me another card for the day. Allthough his writing is not so good but I enjoyed reading every words he wrote for me. That will be my very sweet memory to remember each occasion celebrated by us.


A small gift but full of cares if the one I am looking forward in each events. He knows I have been wanting a lip care from Body Shop ever since we are in the varsity. He knows that i love berry..That is why the lip care is in berry's flavor.


I truely thank him for preparing the day for me. I do enjoy all his food and his effort in making another wonderful day in our life. Love you dearly.

No comments: