Monday, December 10, 2007

Melaka trip on Piew's 26th birthday..

Melaka..here we come again....Surprise to you my dear..we took leave on the 23rd nov..to celebrate piew's birthday.. I can only afford to bring him a near near place to kai kai..hope you do not mind o...

I love this stall so much..is it so colorful..make my life so happy..to see all those cute cute things..this trip is so nice as it has been long time we do not go trip..the last trip is actually last new year...i just felt great.. we eat lots of stuff..chicken ball rice..oneh-oneh..cendul, ..ikan bakar..(we got lost when trying to locate the ikan bakar..) and yam cha at a nice place..at jonker street...


we took our pictures at the dataran pahlawan..i think is the new shopping complex..i never been there..that is why is new!hahaha..

The nyonya food tasted so well..spicy..spicy..i love the jinjalok..but piew do not want me to eat so much as it was very salty...make me felt like eating now....always want to control my food...hehehe....
See la..how naughty look he have..somemore outthere people all say he is so innocent..please la..you all still do not know the actual or MR LIM NAM PIEW>>>>....hehehe..

Sweet??? Is fun to be in love and to be love and to love someone..hahahah...



I love this picture very much..so close up my dear...this is how he look like in front of me..naughty and playfull..but i love it..muakss...looking forward the bangkok 2008 trip...here we go!!!

No comments: