Monday, December 10, 2007

Our new home sweet home@20Oct2007

This is how our home look like in the 20 Oct 2007..Everything seem to be almost completed..frankly me and piew felt excited and the same time nervous. That shows that is time that we have to work harder to make another move to make a better home for us..we need lots of things..We will promise to use lots of love to make this home our home sweet home...to begin the next journey of our loves..


The nice numbering of the house...I personally like the number 3 very much..


That is my cousin telling me that is a good number afterall..


The main sliding door of our home..


Main gate..look big but actually just a simple and small one..


Piew love this staircase a lot..same to me..as this is special..i plan to put some pots of flowers there...hehehe


The back door...looks nice..

We are looking forward to update you guys and gals soon...muakss..ganbate SIME UEP!!

No comments: