Monday, December 10, 2007

My piew 26th Birthday

Happy birthday to you, may all your wishes come true my dear... THis is the 5th or 6th birthday I celebrate with you piew..hopefully i am still able to celebrate with you for the coming coming birthdays...i still lots of gifts i never buy yet...


I celebrate with him when the clock strikes 12.ooam..at first i buy the cakes and put it in my fridge..luckily he never find out..i thought of bringing the cakes to his house..but he told me that he will come to my house..then i change to plan B lo..heheheh..i am a well prepare person ma..although is just a simple birthday celebration..I really hope you are happy and happy with it...

Cakes and the little gift..this year i make him choose his present..and this is not a cheap or too expensive gift..but i just hope he like it and definetely..ngam to him...guess what is the gift???


In my room..celebrating birthday...with air cond and can watch chinese TVB drama...Piew, is it a boring birthday?????

tadaa..............this is the watch lo...he look good on it..can be use when we dive as well...happy birthday again........love you deeply day by day..muaksss

No comments: